New version of firmware for our routers is available on Engineering Portal.
This is a maintenance release and we expect it to be the last in the 6.1.x FW line.
All of our routers (without exceptions requiring operator's certification) are produced with 6.1.10 from today. Other models will continue once the certification is done.
As usual, 6.1.10 brings a line of fixes and improvements on board. Just to point out some:
- Brute-force login attack blocking mechanism.
- Dynamic execution time for automatic update.
- Support for encrypting configuration backup.
- Support for OpenVPN Management Interface (configurable).
- Several fixes for cellular.
- SACK vulnerability fix.
For a full list, see Release Notes
You can always ...